Community Theatre and AIDS Hardback
Part of the Studies in International Performance series
Applying research into assessments of community theatre, epidemiology, and young people's shared and private stories using a wide range of methodologies, this book explores the potential efficacy of community theatre to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS in Tanzania with reference to several other comparable sites in Africa.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 179 pages, XIII, 179 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/01/2011
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230205154
- Paperback / softback from £49.05