Star Maker Paperback / softback
Part of the S.F. Masterworks series
One moment a man sits on a suburban hill, gazing curiously at the stars.
The next, he is whirling through the firmament, and perhaps the most remarkable of all science fiction journeys has begun. Even Stapledon's other great work, LAST AND FIRST MEN, pales in ambition next to STAR MAKER, which presents nothing less than an entire imagined history of life in the universe, encompassing billions of years.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Publication Date: 11/11/1999
- Category: Science fiction
- ISBN: 9781857988079
- EPUB from £3.99
- Paperback / softback from £7.19
- Paperback from £7.95
- Hardback from £13.99