Popular Perceptions of Soviet Politics in the 1920s : Disenchantment of the Dreamers Hardback
This is the first study of popular opinions in Soviet society in the 1920s.
These voices which made the Russian revolution characterize reactions to mobilization politics: patriotic militarizing campaigns, the tenth anniversary of the revolution and state attempts to unite the nation around a new Soviet identity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 251 pages, XV, 251 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/01/2013
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137030740
- Paperback / softback from £50.59