RFID in Manufacturing Hardback
The authors of this book clearly explain the potential advantages of using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology in a modern manufacturing and supply chain context.
Areas of emphasis include integration of RFID data into legacy IT architectures, RFID-MES-ERP integration, and cost-benefit considerations.
The presentation is not restricted to intra-company production planning, but also emphasizes the benefits of inter-company collaboration.
Six case studies based on SAP's ERP systems and MPDV's MES solution show how to successfully implement cross-company supply chain integration using RFID technology.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 163 pages, 47 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 163 p. 47 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 27/03/2008
- Category: Computer aided manufacture (CAM)
- ISBN: 9783540764533
- Paperback / softback from £44.25
- PDF from £46.75