The Transformation of Peace Paperback / softback
Part of the Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies series
This book examines the transformation of the discourse and praxis of peace, from its early beginnings in the literature on war and power, to the development of intellectual and theoretical discourses of peace, contrasting this with the development of practical approaches to peace, and examining the intellectual and policy evolution regarding peace.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 286 pages, XIII, 286 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/10/2005
- Category: United Nations & UN agencies
- ISBN: 9780230554078
- Hardback from £82.95