RDF Database Systems : Triples Storage and SPARQL Query Processing Paperback / softback
RDF Database Systems is a cutting-edge guide that distills everything you need to know to effectively use or design an RDF database.
This book starts with the basics of linked open data and covers the most recent research, practice, and technologies to help you leverage semantic technology.
With an approach that combines technical detail with theoretical background, this book shows how to design and develop semantic web applications, data models, indexing and query processing solutions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Illustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
- Publication Date: 27/11/2014
- Category: Distributed databases
- ISBN: 9780127999579
- EPUB from £38.75