The Politics of Regional Integration in Latin America : Theoretical and Comparative Explorations Hardback
Part of the The Sciences Po Series in International Relations and Political Economy series
This book explores the widely admitted failure of regional integration in this continent, linking the features of regional institutional arrangements with domestic politics and includes an inquiry into regionalism at the hemispherical level.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 259 pages, XXVIII, 259 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/10/2009
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230608474
- Paperback / softback from £53.75