Scaling up Business Solutions to Social Problems : A Practical Guide for Social and Corporate Entrepreneurs Hardback
A silent revolution is underway, as entrepreneurs challenge prevalent notions of business motives and methods to invent market-based solutions to eradicate social injustice.
Yet many fail to succeed. Based on original research, the authors uncover why impressive solutions fail to scale up, featuring global case studies and practical solutions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 225 pages, XXIV, 225 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/02/2015
- Category: Business innovation
- ISBN: 9781137466525
- Paperback / softback from £24.95