Comparing Distributions Hardback
by Olivier Thas
Part of the Springer Series in Statistics series
Provides a self-contained comprehensive treatment of both one-sample and K-sample goodness-of-fit methods by linking them to a common theory backboneContains many data examples, including R-code and a specific R-package for comparing distributionsEmphesises informative statistical analysis rather than plain statistical hypothesis testing
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 354 pages, XVI, 354 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 15/09/2009
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780387927091
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £103.85