The Pesto Cookbook Paperback / softback
The classic pesto mixture of basil, garlic, olive oil, nuts, and Parmesan cheese is a popular favourite, but why stop at basil?
Unlock the full potential of pesto by introducing into the mix other delicious herbs, including rosemary, mint, parsley, thyme, tarragon, and cilantro.
This diverse collection of recipes for fresh pestos, pastes, and purees takes inspiration from cultures beyond Italy, with international delights such as Moroccan Chermoula, Brazilian Tempero Puree, and Peanut-Cilantro Pesto.
In addition to 49 pesto recipes, 67 creative recipes for cooking with pesto show off how versatile these simple sauces can be.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, Full Colour Photographs Throughout
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 20/04/2018
- Category: Cookery by ingredient
- ISBN: 9781612127651
- EPUB from £9.20