Birds of Cuba Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Roman Company
Part of the Helm Field Guides series
This field guide is dedicated to Cuba, the largest island in the Caribbean.
It provides a brief and informative summary of what is known about the birds of Cuba, making it useful for birders and tourists alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, maps
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 29/09/2000
- Category: Birds (ornithology)
- ISBN: 9780713657845
- Paperback / softback from £23.55