Political Culture in Panama : Democracy After Invasion Hardback
The most comprehensive and empirically grounded analysis of the institutional and attitudinal factors that have shaped Panamanian politics since the 1989 U.S. invasion. Panama offers a unique opportunity to understand the long-term effects of United States policy and the challenges of building democracy after a military invasion.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 203 pages, V, 203 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/12/2010
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230102514
- Paperback / softback from £60.05