Feminism, Family, and Identity in Israel : Women's Marital Names Hardback
Women's inner struggle over their marital names reveal how they negotiate a specific identity location in each dimension of identity.
This book tackles a complex sociological project of examining three existing theories, and will prove to be important for the study of Gender and Middle Eastern Culture.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 250 pages, XIX, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/04/2011
- Category: Feminism & feminist theory
- ISBN: 9780230100152
- Paperback / softback from £48.95