Alternative Education and Community Engagement : Making Education a Priority Hardback
This book explores the ethical and philosophical issues behind the provision of market-led alternative education.
The volume examines the models of Free, Studio, Supplementary and Co-operative school provisions, asking whether a market-based approach to delivering higher standards of education actually works.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 141 pages, X, 141 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/04/2014
- Category: Moral & social purpose of education
- ISBN: 9781137415400
- Paperback / softback from £34.05