Oxford Student's Dictionary Mixed media product
This new edition of the Oxford Student's Dictionary is fully revised, with new curriculum vocabulary and up-to-date meanings.
This is a comprehensive dictionary for students aged 14+ who need clear and straightforward definitions for vocabulary that they encounter at school and when preparing for exams.
It includes subject specific language as well as everyday words and phrases.
The new supplement gives spelling, punctuation and grammar tips for exam success, how to interpret exam command words and tips on what you can do to make a difference when checking through the exam paper.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 1312 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/09/2016
- Category: Dictionaries, school dictionaries (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780192742384
- Paperback from £10.95
- Mixed media product from £8.45