Oxford First Picture Dictionary Paperback / softback
A fun first alphabetic picture dictionary to introduce children aged 4 upwards to reading and writing and looking up words.
It has over 500 words listed in alphabetical order, each with an illustration and a useful phrase.
The alphabet down the side of each page, with the appropriate letter highlighted, teaches first navigation skills.
Additional thematic sections at the back focus on themes - including words from the calendar, outer space, fairy tales, plus theeveryday world of the classroom and the playground.
Val Biro's delightful animals and other characters make this the most attractive introduction to first dictionary skills.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, full - colour ilustration throughout
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 06/05/2010
- Category: Picture dictionaries (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780199119844