European Banking : Enlargement, Structural Changes and Recent Developments Hardback
by Ozlem Olgu
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions series
Despite considerable progress on political and economic convergence over the last decade, financial structures of individual countries within the EU remain diverse.
This book considers the future prospects of the banking industry in the context of enlargement, application of the IFRS and a potential new member country, Turkey.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, XXI, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/09/2011
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9780230231719
- Paperback / softback from £53.19