Bad Presidents : Failure in the White House Hardback
by P. Abbott
Part of the The Evolving American Presidency series
Bad Presidents seeks to interpret the meaning of presidential 'badness' by investigating the ways in which eleven presidents were 'bad.' The author brings a unique, and often amusing perspective on the idea of the presidency, and begins a new conversation about the definition of presidential success and failure.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 260 pages, X, 260 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/03/2013
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781137306586
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £55.79