Mixed Race Identities Hardback
by P. Aspinall, M. Song
Part of the Identity Studies in the Social Sciences series
This book explores the ethnic and racial options exercised by young mixed race people in Britain.
It reveals the diverse ways in which young people identify and experience their mixed status, the complex nature of such identities, and the rise of other identity strands which are now challenging race and ethnicity as dominant and salient identities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 218 pages, XI, 218 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/07/2013
- Category: Social discrimination
- ISBN: 9780230275041
- Paperback / softback from £50.75