Smart Cinema, DVD Add-Ons and New Audience Pleasures Hardback
by P. Brereton
Examining post-1990s Indie cinema alongside more mainstream films, Brereton explores the emergence of smart independent sensibility and how films break the classic linear narratives that have defined Hollywood and its alternative 'art' cinema.
The work explores how bonus features on contemporary smart films speak to new generational audiences.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, VIII, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/05/2012
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230282773
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £50.59