Electromagnetism for Engineers : An Introductory Course Paperback / softback
Part of the Textbooks in Electrical and Electronic Engineering series
This book is a concise introduction to electromagnetic fields for students on degree and diploma courses.
Physical processes and their descriptions are elucidated in words rather than mathematical symbols.
Only simple differentiation, integration, and a little trigonometry are required.
For this new edition there are new sections on electromechanics and high-frequency phenomena.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, halftones, numerous line figures, tables
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 31/07/1997
- Category: Electricity, electromagnetism & magnetism
- ISBN: 9780198562986