Constructive Empiricism : Epistemology and the Philosophy of Science Hardback
by P. Dicken
Constructive empiricism is not just a view regarding the aim of science; it is also a view regarding the epistemological framework in which one should debate the aim of science.
This is the focus of this book - not with scientific truth, but with how one should argue about scientific truth.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 237 pages, X, 237 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/07/2010
- Category: Philosophy: epistemology & theory of knowledge
- ISBN: 9780230247536
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £56.65