The Humanities "Crisis" and the Future of Literary Studies Hardback
by P. Jay
Demonstrating that the supposed drawbacks of the humanities are in fact their source of practical value, Jay explores current debates about the role of the humanities in higher education, puts them in historical context, and offers humanists and their supporters concrete ways to explain the practical value of a contemporary humanities education.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 210 pages, IX, 210 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/07/2014
- Category: Society & social sciences
- ISBN: 9781137403308
- Paperback / softback from £49.85