I Tyskebacken Paperback / softback
Edited by P. Karlsson, G. Tagesson
The book presents results from an excavation project in an early industrial area in Norrkoeping, Sweden.
During the 16th and 17th centuries the establishment of an arms factory and a brass foundry triggered off a development that made the town one of the largest in Sweden, second only to Stockholm.
The town had a large immigrant population which also contributed to make the period a time of rapid change.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, b/w and col illus, in Swedish
- Publisher: Riksantikvarieambetets forlag
- Publication Date: 20/10/2003
- Category: Archaeology by period / region
- ISBN: 9789172092990