Impact of TRIPS in India : An Access to Medicines Perspective Hardback
by P. Malhotra
In India today only 35 percent of people have access to medicines.
This book examines the rise of drug prices in India, and develops a new healthcare model, which if implemented, would extend access to medicines to India's entire population.
Sensitivity tests show that the proposed model is affordable, equitable and implementable
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 320 pages, XXI, 320 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/10/2010
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9780230272781
- PDF from £73.10
- Paperback / softback from £67.25