Master-Servant Childhood : A History of the Idea of Childhood in Medieval English Culture Hardback
by P. Ryan
An interdisciplinary synthesis that offers a new understanding of childhood in the Middle Ages as a form of master-servant relation embedded in an ancient sense of time as a correspondence between earthly change and eternal order.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 130 pages, VIII, 130 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/06/2013
- Category: Historical & comparative linguistics
- ISBN: 9781137364784
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £43.65