Early Childhood in Postcolonial Australia : Children's Contested Identities Hardback
Part of the Critical Cultural Studies of Childhood series
Early Childhood in Postcolonial Australia is a critical narration of how Australian children use cultural markers such as, skin color, diet and religious practices to build their identity categories of "self" and "other."
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 186 pages, XI, 186 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/06/2014
- Category: Age groups: children
- ISBN: 9781137392176
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £47.85