Women and the New Business Leadership Hardback
by P. Thomson, T. Lloyd
In The Woman's Place is in the Boardroom the authors put the business case for more women on company boards.
In the next book they explained how to achieve it. Here the authors discuss the role women directors can play in the reform of corporate governance systems following recent financial, crises in leadership, governance and the economy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 180 pages, XXVII, 180 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/06/2011
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9780230271548
- Paperback / softback from £40.79
- PDF from £21.25