Advances in Cell and Molecular Diagnostics EPUB
Advances in Cell and Molecular Diagnostics brings the scientific advances in the translation and validation of cellular and molecular discoveries in medicine into the clinical diagnostic setting. It enumerates the description and application of technological advances in the field of cellular and molecular diagnostic medicine, providing an overview of specialized fields, such as biomarker, genetic marker, screening, DNA-profiling, NGS, cytogenetics, transcriptome, cancer biomarkers, prostate specific antigen, and biomarker toxicologies. In addition, it presents novel discoveries and clinical pathologic correlations, including studies in oncology, infectious diseases, inherited diseases, predisposition to disease, and the description or polymorphisms linked to disease states.
This book is a valuable resource for oncologists, practitioners and several members of the biomedical field who are interested in understanding how to apply cutting-edge technologies into diagnostics and healthcare.
- Encompasses the current scientific advances in the translation and validation of cellular and molecular discoveries into the clinical diagnostic setting
- Explains the application of cellular and molecular diagnostics methodologies in clinical trials
- Focuses on translating preclinical tests to the bedside in order to help readers apply the most recent technologies to healthcare
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 298 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science
- Publication Date: 02/01/2018
- Category: Oncology
- ISBN: 9780128136805