The definitive illustrated retrospective volume of one of international fashion's greatest masters, it traces the designer's collections year by year from 1937 to 2006, using photos, press cuttings, sketches and other archive material, a must-have volume for all lovers of fashion.
Nicolas Ghesquiere, under whose leadership the House of Balenciaga has seen a dramatic revival, contributes a preface.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, Illustrated in colour and black and white throughout
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/08/2006
- Category: Individual artists, art monographs
- ISBN: 9780500286494