Play & Imagination in Children with Autism Paperback / softback
This now classic text remains a cornerstone of continued efforts to develop inclusive peer play programs for children on the autism spectrum.
This second edition has been thoroughly revised to reflect the significant new developments that have transpired in the field of autism.
Notable additions to the text include an updated description of the Integrated Play Groups (IPG) model and related research; an examination of the nature of autism and play from past to present, with major updates on incidence, diagnosis, and characteristics; and, a comprehensive review of play interventions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 216 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Teachers' College Press
- Publication Date: 15/04/2009
- Category: Teaching of autistic students
- ISBN: 9780807749418