Business Research Methods Paperback / softback
The Thirteenth Edition of Business Research Methods reflects a thoughtful revision of a market standard.
Students and professors will find thorough and current coverage of all business research topics presented with a balance of theory and practical application.
The authors use managerial decision-making as the theme of Business Research Methods and they provide the content and structure to ensure students' grasp of the business research function.
This textbook also encourages and supports the completion of an in-depth business research project, if desired, by the professor.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 642 pages, 260 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 28/03/2018
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9781260091861
- Paperback / softback from £47.25