Intelligent Investing in Irrational Markets Hardback
As a game of economics, investing involves the basic principles of economics that help investors identify financial goals and constraints, and come up with the right asset and portfolio allocation.
Mourdoukoutas outlines the rules for investing in irrational markets successfully.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 98 pages, 19 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 98 p. 19 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/05/2013
- Category: Stocks & shares
- ISBN: 9781137350626
- Paperback / softback from £29.95