The Indo-European Languages Paperback / softback
Edited by Paolo Ramat
Part of the Routledge Language Family Series series
The Indo-European languages are a family of several hundred languages and dialects including most of the major languages of Europe as well as many in West, Central and Southern Asia.
Indo-European is the largest family of languages in the world today, with its languages being spoken by approximately three billion native speakers. This comprehensive reference explores the way in which different cultures use language, as well as the major features of phonology, morphology, syntax and lexicon of the Indo-European languages family.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 552 pages, 67 Tables, black and white; 16 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/11/2006
- Category: Language teaching & learning (other than ELT)
- ISBN: 9780415412636