Regimes of Risk : The World Bank and the Transformation of Mining in Asia Hardback
Part of the Studies in the Political Economy of Public Policy series
With Asia as its backdrop, this book investigates the role played by the World Bank Group (WBG) in conceptualising and promoting new mining regimes tailored for resource-rich country clients.
It details a particular politics of mining in the Global South characterised by the transplanting, hijacking and contesting of the WBG's mining agenda.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 193 pages, XIV, 193 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/10/2014
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9781137031310
- PDF from £51.85
- Paperback / softback from £48.25