Institutions, Human Development and Economic Growth in Transition Economies Hardback
Part of the Studies in Economic Transition series
This book analyses the development path of transition economies in European Countries and former Soviet Republics that have experienced the transformation from planned economies to market economies since the fall of the Berlin wall in 1989.
It examines economic growth, institutional change and human development performance.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 300 pages, XVII, 300 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/07/2011
- Category: Economic growth
- ISBN: 9780230240681
- Paperback / softback from £61.69