New Ideas for Applique : 8 Delightful Projects from 1 Stunning Quilt! Paperback / softback
by Pat Sloan
Organise a block-of-the-month group through your local quilt shop or guild, or opt to make it on your own.
Other seasonal projects include a tabletop set, a project bag, a pillow and a throw.
Inspired by her love of decorating for the seasons, Pat Sloan has created a stunning block-of-the-month quilt and an assortment of fun projects showcasing some of the block designs.
Version I of the 85" by 85" quilt is made from vibrant batik fabrics for a bright and bold look.
Version II uses more traditional colours and prints for a warm and toasty feel.
To make either version of this quilt, you might want to organise or participate in a block-of-the-month group through your local quilt shop or guild, or you can opt to make it on your own from start to finish.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 88 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes patterns
- Publisher: Leisure Arts Inc
- Publication Date: 30/08/2012
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781609004255