A First Look At: Autism: I See Things Differently Paperback / softback
by Pat Thomas
Illustrated by Claire Keay, Lesley Harker
Part of the A First Look At series
This reassuring picture book explains what autism is in simple terms, helping children with siblings or classmates with autism understand what everyday life feels like from a child with autism's perspective. The superb A First Look At series consists of a number of information books that give advice and promote interaction between children, parents, and teachers on a wide variety of personal, social and emotional issues.
They are excellent tools to encourage classroom discussions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full-colour illustrations
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 23/07/2015
- Category: Personal & social issues: body & health (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750289481