Islands in the Interior : The Dynamics of Prehistoric Adaptations within the Arid Zone of Australia Paperback / softback
Part of the Archaeological Series series
In this book, Veth develops a model of settlement and subsistence in the Western Desert of Australia, drawing on his own archaeological investigations, as well as ethnographic and environmental data.
Building on this model, he concludes with a plausible reconstruction of the colonization of the harsh, arid interior of this continent.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, with figs.
- Publisher: International Monographs in Prehistory
- Publication Date: 01/12/1993
- Category: Australasian & Pacific history
- ISBN: 9781879621060