Exploring the Decolonial Imaginary : Four Transnational Lives Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Transnational History Series series
This study explores two categories-empire and citizenship-that historians usually study separately.
It does so with a unifying focus on racialization in the lives of outstanding women whose careers crossed national borders between 1880 and 1965.
It puts an individual, intellectual, and female face on transnational phenomena.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 266 pages, 10 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 266 p. 10 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/12/2011
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9780230338777
- Paperback / softback from £48.95