Making American Culture : A Social History, 1900-1920 Hardback
This book offers a social and cultural history of American culture in the formative years of the twentieth century, examining forms such as vaudeville, early film, popular songs, modernist art, and many others in the context of contemporary social changes.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 240 pages, 11 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 240 p. 11 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/10/2009
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780230613324
- Paperback / softback from £20.69