A Practical Guide to Treating Eating Disorders : Overcome Problem Eating Paperback / softback
Part of the Practical Guide Series series
From comfort eating and skipping meals to anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa, disordered eating comes in many forms.
With expert advice from an experienced psychologist, this book will help you get back on track and get the help you need.
Break bad habits and replace them with better ones; understand your issues so that you can move forward; and learn to overcome your fears, love your body and discover how to enjoy food again.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/04/2019
- Category: Eating disorders & therapy
- ISBN: 9781785784668
- EPUB from £3.99
- Paperback / softback from £5.69