Facilitating the Genetic Counseling Process : A Practice Manual Paperback / softback
Designed as an aid to students in Genetics counseling classes and professionals interested in honing their skills, Facilitating the Genetic Counseling Process will guide the reader through the why's and how's of assisting clients with these complex issues.
The authors' collective years of both teaching students and counseling clients is reflected in the clear, practical approach of this manual.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 312 pages, 2 Tables, black and white; XII, 312 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 14/08/2003
- Category: Health systems & services
- ISBN: 9780387003306