Canada/US and Other Unfriendly Relations : Before and After 9/11 Hardback
Molloy depicts a relationship between Canada and the US based on envy, rivalry, and misunderstanding.
Drawing on a range of disciplines including sociology, international relations, and cultural studies, she examines contentious events in Canada/US relations and their connections to each country's political identity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, XI, 192 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137023407
- Paperback / softback from £50.59