The Chinese Shawl Paperback / softback
Part of the Miss Silver Series series
Tanis Lyle was one of those passionate women who always get their own way. Her cousin Laura hated her. Most women did. But men found her irresistible and she used them mercilessly.
So when Tanis was found murdered there seemed to be any number of suspects on hand. But Miss Silver had her own suspicions . . .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, n/a
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Publication Date: 01/11/1989
- Category: Crime & mystery
- ISBN: 9780340108994
- EPUB from £2.99
- Paperback / softback from £12.05