Violence Performed : Local Roots and Global Routes of Conflict Paperback / softback
Edited by Patrick Anderson, Jisha Menon
Part of the Studies in International Performance series
This topical collection explores the relationship between violence and performance.
The authors offer fresh theoretical perspectives and examine media as diverse as street theatre, performance art, photography and cinema in locations as diverse as Korea and South Africa to India and Israel.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 391 pages, XIV, 391 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2008
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230298392