Theatre and Globalization: Irish Drama in the Celtic Tiger Era Paperback / softback
Globalization is transforming theatre everywhere. As writers seek to exploit new opportunities to produce their work internationally, audiences are seeing the world and the stage differently.
This groundbreaking study explores these developments, placing them in the context of the transformation of Ireland since the early 1990s.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, X, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/12/2008
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230241916
- Hardback from £67.95