The Energy Efficient Home : A Complete Guide - New Edition Paperback / softback
Reducing energy consumption and costs is an issue of ever-increasing importance and European and national legislation aimed at reducing carbon emissions is tightening up minimum energy standards for new buildings and those being extended or renovated. Energy-saving measures in the home will, therefore, become ever more cost-effective throughout our lifetimes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 40 colour photographs and 48 line drawings
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/05/2011
- Category: Residential buildings, domestic buildings
- ISBN: 9781847972590