Jealousy Paperback / softback
Part of the Overcoming common problems series
Jealousy is an almost universal problem and can be disastrous.
This self-help book defines the terms: jealousy, envy, suspicion, and possessiveness, and assesses the psychological values of each.
Hauck is the author of Depression.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages
- Publisher: SPCK Publishing
- Publication Date: 10/09/1993
- Category: Popular psychology
- ISBN: 9780859693493
- Paperback / softback from £10.99