Paul Bocuse : Simply Delicious Paperback / softback
by PAUL BOCUSE
Paul Bocuse selected more than 100 of his favorite recipes for this affordable cookbook. Organized into sections by course or main ingredient, all the classics are featured, from French onion soup to quiche Lorraine, beurre blanc to crayfish bisque, roasted monkfish to Moules Mariniere, pepper steak to veal medallions, and madeleines to iced cherry souffle.
Bocuse's step-by-step instructions allow the home chef to readily master a Parmesan souffle, beef bourguignon with morel cream sauce, or the perfect strawberry tart.
This invaluable kitchen reference includes 78 photographs and a detailed index.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, Illustrated in colour throughout
- Publisher: Editions Flammarion
- Publication Date: 04/08/2014
- Category: TV / celebrity chef cookbooks
- ISBN: 9782080202031